Water & Sewer

If you live in Parks Edge and Dry Creek, please visit www.quailvalleyud.org to set up new service, report outage, or for questions.


Municipal District Services L.L.C.

406 West Grand Parkway South, Suite 260
Katy, Texas 77494
Website: www.mdswater.com
Contact: Rebecca Marcucci – (281) 290-6500

Welcome Letter
How To Read a Water Meter
Water Quality Reports

To report a water outage, major water leak or sewer stoppage, call us at (281) 290-6503.

For a specific question or general questions you have about reading or understanding your bill, call us at (281) 290-6507.

To report trash / recycling issues, please call WCA Waste Corporation of Texas at (713) 828-1464.

Payment Options

Pay Online

Payment Portal

Paying by Mail – Remittance Address:

Fort Bend County MUD 48
P.O. Box 3150
Houston, TX 77253-3150

Paying in Person –  Municipal District Services Office Locations:

Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay with Check or Money Order – No Cash Accepted