If you live in Parks Edge and Dry Creek, please visit to set up new service, report outage, or for questions.

Send Us a Message

    Public Information Requests

    To request public information, please direct your request to or mail or hand deliver your request to Public Information Act Request, Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 48, c/o Polley Garza PLLC, P.O Box 66568, Houston, Texas 77266.

    This email address is solely for the purpose of requesting existing District records. If you have a question, comment, or other request, please contact the Board of Directors using the form above.